Free Bibles ...

Every week I mention that if people need a Bible - to take one ... that's what they are there for. I was the Guest preacher at a church in Ohio recently and that literally happened. Someone took a Bible home.

This week, I had a young woman wanted a small pocket Bible for her son (as a stocking stuffer) - I made sure she got one. Our congregation has invested in the Word of God. We need to make sure it is in the hands of our people so they can be living out what the Word says.

So what does your congregation do with all its Bibles? Do you give them away? When was the last time you gave a Bible away? How about even opened it and read it? May we be known as people of the Word presenting Jesus as the WORD who became flesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.