Forms to use in Ministry

I recently came across an article that verified what I've been saying for years: "General release forms expose you to lawsuits" … Years ago, youth leaders would have one general release form for the whole youth group season for each school year. the problem is it is used for multiple events and trips. Church Mutual, in a recent publication, talks about Legal Liabilities and the article quoted above. They cite 3 things to protect your organization - whether camp, church etc. 1. Consent/permission 2. Liability/indemnity and 3. medical consent. Everyone wants to have fun but doing so safely and educated helps in case of such emergencies arise.

Church Mutual even has an app where you can access their sample forms at Church Mutual Now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.