Ever experiences a drought? Or been in a housing neighbourhood where they have HOAs and told you when to water?
I Corinthians 3:5b-8 says .."The Lord has assigned each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labour."
Watering does not cause growth, but it creates the best environment for growth. Here are some simple ways you can help cause growth:
1. Pray, Pray, Pray (Let God be responsible and the center of growth)
2. Invite. Invite others. In all marketing, brands, and sharing, communicating ...there is nothing better than the personal invitation.
3. Learn people's names. People like to know that you want to personal know them and know them by name.
4. Leave room. Most visitors to our church tend to sit towards the back. Maybe its just a matter of leaving room and moving in.
5. Follow up. Call on others. Check on them. Let the leadership know if there are people we can and should be shepherding.
Let's work together, and grow together making disciples, and better disciples. Whose with me?
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...