Top Ten Reasons to Consider Getting out of Youth Ministry
10. You think you have teens figured out
9. You understand the parents
8. Your name is Doug Fields and you sold all your material
7. You think doing having Fun and games is all there is to youth ministry.
6. You bought all the Youth Specialties material and are thinking; and now what?
5. You want to reach out to Generation X; and don't even know that we are past post-modernism.
4. You don't even have a computer.
3. You still teach out of the KJV
2. You don't know who McLaren, Yaconelli, Kimball or Fields are ...and don't even read Riddle's Rants
1. You don't love students; and you don't even know if there is a God.